Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday!


Beautiful Sunday!
Weather is perfect.  Just warm enough to work outside
without dying of heat.

Yes, Covid still is here. We are still under lockdown.
But there is no fear of being bored here.  
Always something to do.
Today I cleaned out my two large flower beds in the 
backyard.  There wasn't too many weeds but
there was still some.  My goodness buttercups
have long root systems. Phew.
I think I dug  to China a few times.

My tool of choice for the last 4 years is
the Mark's Choice Backhoe and Mini Backhoe.



I have both but I prefer the mini one. 
As you can see mine is well worn and not even close
to kicking the bucket.

I endorse these products 100%
They can only be found  at Home Hardware.


There is a medium but I've never used it so I can't honestly say
how it is.  But if it's anything like these two it's worth the money.






I discovered a few plants that I thought were dead were actually  doing well.
That is always a nice surprise. This poppy is one of them.
It was my fault. Last year while it was still in the pot I forgot to
water it.  It was dead,  dead, and more  dead.
Well I guess it was like Lazarus and up from the grave it
arose! Hallelujah! I'm  so happy
because I love poppies, but never had  any.
This was going to be my first. 


The chickens are still having fun roaming outside.
At night I still have to go and chase  a few back in.
But it's worth it because they're eating all those
lovely woodticks and earwigs!



Muffin time!
Sundays now I try and make a large meal for supper
since Jamie is home. So today I made blueberry/raspberry
muffins and I'm going to make a
roasted chicken with all the fixings!
 Plus it makes leftovers
to bring to work for a few days after.
Yes, I'm still working since we are an essential
service.  Where we are it's pretty safe since
there isn't alot of traffic. 

Have a Blessed  Day
Lisa


2 comments:

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!