Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Heaven

Like I said in the previous post,
we went to an orchid show in Wolfville.
Wolfville is approximately 2 hours from our
home. 
The show was at the Acadia university and it was 
all orchids from private collections.
I've got several orchids of my own but nothing like 
the ones I saw.
wow










It was hard to get pictures because it was
 packed so there was no way I could get the names of them. 
I would just stick my phone in the crowd, snap and hope for the best. 

They also had a plant sale. No orchids but houseplants. Guess what..
yes, I bought some.
I'm guilty!
Sue me!
But Dave was no better than I was. We divided and conquered. Some of the plants
I wanted were on opposite sides of the table.
So we separated and dove in. 
One of the plants I wanted only had one for sale.
You know what? I'm evil.
A lady almost had her hand on it and her friend distracted
her, so I swooped in and got it. heh heh.
All's fair in love and plant sales.

Have a Blessed Day!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hope your husband is relaxing after his surgery! All those flowers are beautiful what a wonderful blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was laughing while reading the end of your post, Lisa. All of us are partly evil when it comes to conquering something we like, isn't it? My most recent purchase was a couple of months back. I bought a snake plant and some chrysanthemums, but they didn't survive the heat.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!