Saturday, January 15, 2022

Le Poulailler

What little girl didn't want a playhouse when I was a kid.
To pretend they were all grown up and playing house.


Well it's taken 54 years but I finally have my own playhouse to 
play grown up in! Only now they're known as she sheds.


And mine is known as 
le Poulailler! French for hen house. 


This is the place for women (and men but mostly women)
to drink wine  tea, play bingo, chat, paint etc...
It's also the place where my new talk show on Eastlink Community TV
will take place if Covid can ever go away! We have the
first two episodes filmed but then we were
closed down because of Covid.

Hubby built le Poulailler with lumber we got sawn off our piece 
of property further inland.  
I've been collecting stuff for years for le Poulailler because
I love vintage 50's - 70's style stuff.  
I know I was born in the wrong era.
Little did I realize I was collecting all the same colour..orange.



It's just about finished.  I just need a few shelves put up.  
But so far we've had some bingo gatherings, I've done some crafts
and when the power went out last week we had breakfast there also!
I can see many wonderful memories are going to be made
in the little Poulailler.  
So you will all have to wait and see what else
happens in le Poulailler...
because what happens in le Poulailler...stays in le Poulailler.

Have a Blessed Day
Lisa















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!