Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whisper!!


Well it's official. I finally got all the paperwork in the mail today!! Whisper is now officially "Spring Peeper Whisper". She's a registered Nubian! Woohoo! The first registered goat from "our" farm. I'm so proud.

J. is still sick. He started with a fever on Friday night. There's no fever in the morning but by 11a.m. or noon it kicks in and doesn't stop till it hits 102 F. Not good. Then Tuesday and Wednesday he had no fever all day and then today he came off the bus looking like the bus had run him over! Fever 101 F. The only other symptoms he's got is a bad cough and a few little sniffles. The cough is so bad that even using Calmilyn with codeine doesn't work. Tomorrow Dave is off and he's bringing him to the doctor on call. I really didn't want to bring him to the doctor any earlier because there are so many people in the waiting rooms with worse things than he's got and I don't want him catching it! I want to be here for him tomorrow, but I can't . Blasted work! I have to work from 8 am to 8:30 p.m. because our Christmas Dreamland is opening tomorrow night. I hate working nights and weekends with a passion. My evenings and weekends are for my family. But when working in retail people don't seem to care that you have a private life. I'm very lucky in the sense that my boss goes to the same church I do and doesn't beleive in working Sundays! Thank goodness for small miracles.

Oh well. Such is life. What I would give to be a stay at home farm mom with enough money to live comfortably. Sigh.... Well I can dream can't I?!

Well it's time to go beddy bye.

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your little one is still sick with something. I hope that the DR.can help.
    Bummer about work. I'm so glad that I have my job that I do.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!