Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first blog.


This is my first attempt at blogging. Today was a hot and sunny day. Amazing since it hasn't stopped raining the entire summer. So we have to take advantage of the sun when we can. The day started with milking Febe, the goat. She gave me almost 2 litres of milk. I put all of the goats out to the pasture for the day. They actually didn't stop at the blueberry bushes this morning.

We are still waiting for Charlotte, our Registered Berkshire pig to have her piglets today. She was due today, but she could still go till Tuesday. I guess it's like a human, they can get over their due dates.

I milked Febe early tonight since we had to leave to see the local fireworks.

We are still wondering if the meat king chickens we got are not laying hens. They are just not growing. We are so not impressed. They should be in our freezer by now and not in the barn.

Well that's it for today.

Have a Blessed Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!