Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Red Shed

Every once in a while you come across something so fantabulous that you have to share it with someone.

I'm sharing this with you!

The Red Shed!

Yes, I'm thinking of becoming a restaurant critic.

Ok, not really.

But Dave had heard of a little place on the Yarmouth Waterfront that was good.

So we were in the area a few weeks ago and decided to try it.



Jamie and I had the fish tacos and Dave had a poutine. The people with us had the clams and chips.
I can't even begin to describe how good the fish taco was. 

It was made with shredded haddock and all the flavours just melded together. It also came with a hot sauce on the side.  Word of advice...the tiny little container of hot sauce they give you is more than enough for two people.  Phew...it made my eyebrows sweat.

Dave said that the poutine was great also.
The only downside it that they're only open in the summer.  I'm not even sure if they're still open at the moment.  BUT I HAVE GOT TO FIND OUT!!!

I need one more feed of tacos!


Oh and the service was awesome. That helps a lot.

So what more can you ask, out of this world food, great service and reasonable prices.
You Gotta Eat Here!


Have a Blessed Day!
Lisa

1 comment:

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!