Sunday, June 5, 2016

Canada's Ocean Playground.

I love the ocean.

I cannot live without the ocean.

Especially the ocean on Nova Scotia's shores.

That are, of course, the best.

For a short time I lived in Calgary.

I almost went crazy without the ocean.




Even though I now live inland

I'm never far away from the ocean.

I'm probably a 2 minute drive from the ocean.

Where we camp it's actually right beside the ocean


which is fine by me.

So now every weekend

I get to walk on the beach.

I love beachcombing and beach glass hunting.

I found this old pipe on the beach yesterday.

I think it's pretty cool.




My husband thinks I bring too much junk at home.
He can't understand my obsession with the beach, especially since he's
 not so fond of the beach.

Oh well...he loves me anyway.




Even Simone and Grenouille love the beach.

It gives their sniffers a workout!



The beach is one of my happy places.





Treasures!!! So many treasures!




This humonga bonga piece of driftwood has been on this beach for as long as I can remember.
It keep moving with the tides, storm surges, seasons etc...
One of these days it's going to be moving to my place.
If it can just get closer to the parking lot instead of further.
Hmmmm.....

Oh and guess what I'm going to be doing this fine Sunday afternoon?

Walking on the beach.



1 comment:

  1. I also love the beach! I didn't realize you were so close to it. Growing up in AK it was always there for me. I so miss the smell of the water. Something about it that I find so comforting. Love all your treasures. I'd be gathering them up and bringing them home too.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!