Monday, November 15, 2010

I Did it! I finally did it!


I never thought it possible.

Today I actually sat down and did NOTHING! I didn't vacuum, sweep, dust, wash dishes, clean the goat pen, clean the chicken coop or clean out the gardens even though it was beautiful out.

I actually did squat! Nothing nada.

I put J. on the bus, came back home, ate breakfast then promptly fell asleep in my chair while watching The Mom Show and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Some days you just need that.

I don't even feel guilty. Hmmm... strange. Did aliens come and abduct me when I was napping?

Have a Blessed Day
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! You must have needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,we all need a day like that! We may not get them very often though,lol! I found you from Texans blog!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!