Sunday, January 30, 2011

I sometimes wonder where my brain is.

Most of you probably don't know this and probably don't care, but we are Wesleyans. You're probably thinking HUH? What's that. That's the church we go to.


One of our beliefs is to abstain from alcohol. So why or why would I want to go to a bar?

Welllllll.....it came to my attention in the local paper that this bar was having a Ladies Nite! Good place to sell SOAP! Wouldn't you say? Well really it was a good place. Dave and I went and even though it wasn't busy we sold over 100$ worth of soap!

We have two new scents, Lavender (with or without lavender petals), and Patchouli. I named the Lavender one "Lavender Dreams" and the patchouli one "Holy Patchouli!" Because Holy Patchouli! that scent is strong! They're not very original, but oh well.

Our business cards came in the day before Ladies Nite. They came in handy.

I've ordered a whole bunch of different scents online and they should be coming in tomorrow. I'm all excited!

Well that's it for today.
Have a Blessed Day.

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! You never know the seeds you may have planted there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done that a great start. Please show us soaps. My favorite is lemon verbena, smells so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very soon this site will be famous among all blogging users, due to it's nice content
    Look into my page ... www.buycanadagooseoutlet.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice weblog here! Also your web site so much up fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate
    hyperlink for your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
    My web site :: www.fortresscraftforum.net

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!