Sunday, February 10, 2013

I believe introductions are necessary...




When I first started blogging I was paranoid that someone would stalk us and come swoop down and kidnap J.

Well I've been blogging for over 3 years now and I now see that nobody is going to do that. Plus he's older now and I don't think he'd go with a stranger.  No, wait...I KNOW he wouldn't go with a stranger.

So let me introduce to you all...Jamie. Not J.

Here's Jamie throughout the years.



Jamie 3 weeks old.



Jamie one year old.




Farmer Jamie!

Jamie's first hotel experience.





Me and my sweetie, 2 or 3 years ago


Our family this last fall.

So I hope ya'll liked the introduction to the love of my life! (Well one of them anyway)

Have a Blessed Day
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Nice to "meet" you all!
    And I LOVE "Farmer Jamie"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice family portrait and, I agree, Farmer Jamie is just too, too cute! Nice to meet you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to "Meet" you. Jamie is a handsome young man.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!