Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Latest in Goat Couture


Well this year it seems like Febe hasn't grown a winter coat. Why? I have no idea? Cindi Lou and Tommy did hmmm...

Anyway I was kinda worried about this. Last year I tried putting sweaters on the goats but it just didn't pan out. They were too big and the goats were walking all over them.

So today I thought I'd try it again and I went to the local second hand clothing store and bought a few SMALL vests and sweaters.

Aren't they just so cute!


Cindi Lou is wearing the latest in zipped up fleece vests with pockets on each side for carrying a few snacks for later on in the day. I mean now...you never know when you're going to get the munchies. Especially when you're expecting!


Febe is modelling the latest in jersey knit tees. She just finds it makes her feel snug and cozy. Even though it is getting a bit tight in the midriff. But I mean...come on...isn't that how all celebrities wear their tees when they're enceinte?


Now Tomi, well Tomi pees on himself. So he doesn't get any goat couture.

Have a Blessed Day!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. That was funny. Yep, the need to show off their baby bumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goat coats! Very stylish!! AND WOW Tundra is gonna be huge isn't she??!!?!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from everyone! Please leave a comment even if it's just to say hello!